Tuesday, November 9, 2010

When I grow up




Ellie, I want you to stay to this size forever and ever, so you can fit right here in my lap. -me
Mama, I'm going to get MUCH bigger, but not until my birthday. - Ellie

On growing up:

When I grow up, I'm going to be able to drive a car, have really big hands, and light candles all by my own self. - Quinnie

When I grow up, I'm going to be able to light candles, and eat candy whenever I want. - Ellie

On staying small:

I can fit through small tunnels, and I'm just the right inch for doing trick or treating; I can reach right into the candy bowl. -Ellie

On their preschool teacher's work habits:

Driving out of the parking lot after a school meeting, Ellie and Quinn asked where their fave Teacher Barb was. Their thoughts:

I don't think Teacher Barb leaves preschool until the sun has set on the horizon. (exact words) - Ellie

I don't think she goes home. Teacher Barb sleeps at preschool. - Quinn









No comments:

Post a Comment