Thursday, January 14, 2010

Potty Talk

Lunchtime conversation between E&Q today...

And then I put peepee in your mouth! And then I went poopy on your face. E
And it didn't taste very good. Q
And then I threw it out the window at a car. E
And then I put peepee in your cup. Q

Later, while Quinn was not napping, he had a poop and needed to be changed. I asked him if we could change it, and he said no. I asked why not. "Because I like the smell."

Also later this afternoon, from Quinn:

"When I grow up, I am going to go peepee on the potty like Ellie. And I won't need pull ups. And then I'll be a girl." Because I think in Quinn's world, only girls go peepee on the potty. Not boys. Except daddy.

Also, from this afternoon,

"Mommy, I love you. you are so warm and cuddly. I love cuddling wif you."
"This is going to be so fun!" on climbing on the big red balls outside of Target because we had to get diapers for Henry.
"I love you, Ellie," followed by a hug and tackle.

I love this little man, even if he doesn't nap very well and likes the smell of his own poop.


No comments:

Post a Comment