Sunday, December 13, 2009

Out of the mouth of Ellie...

A few Ellie-isms from the past few days:

"No, Mommy! I don't want that sweater. Those stripes are making me nervous."

"Don't worry. I'll be hungry again in 5 minutes. I promise..." she said reassuringly, getting down from the table without having eaten enough dinner.

"Look! I found a raisin! Can I put it in your butt?" after picking a very dried out raisin from the sisal rug. Quinn found part of a candy cane in it the other day, too, though didn't suggest putting it in anyone's butt.

"So I clambered onto the jungle gym and the whirly slide...."Clambered? Really?

Or IN the mouth of Ellie: She scooped up a big spoonful of macaroni and cheese, dipped it in ranch, gobbled it up, and followed it with a maraschino cherry chaser.







No comments:

Post a Comment