Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Whoa, nelly

She's gone and done it - added another to do on the daily todotodotodo list of having three kids under the age of 2 1/2: a blog. A blog! A spot to write, keep track of my 'I did peepees on the rug, Mommy!' moments, and hopefully even find a piece of my long ago self that seems to have temporarily disappeared among the 'No mommy, don't sleep, wake up!, I want my juice NOW!, make breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, bedtime snack, Your milk's not warm enough?, laundry (shit, the poop didn't come out, wash it again), grocery runs, clean up living room (shit, I forgot to clean up the pee from this morning), Sure, you can eat that...dried noodle (?) from under the table, I love YOU, Mommy' daily grind.

Tis the life of having of having three beans - Ellie and Quinn, my twin 2.5 year olds, a chubbalubba three month old, Baby Henry, and one co-nut, my husband, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment