Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tired day

Ummmm. I'm really tired. I should be sleeping, but instead, I'm not sleeping. I'm not really doing anything, but I couldn't face my few free moments of naptime for the three beans being naptime for me, because it would go too fast, and then I'd be up again, and probably just as tired.

So I should probably go do something. Like laundry. Or think about what to make for dinner. Neither of those things sound particularly enticing. Read the mail? Clean up the living room? Take a shower? Yoga On Demand? That's probably what I should do, but I'd have to clean up the living room to make room first. Maybe I'll just go eat a brownie.


2 comments:

  1. Go have a big glass of water and a brownie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those days. So tired that the place is a mess and then you are disgusted by the mess, but you are not going to move off the couch because then you would have expelled the last bit of energy you have and you need it for your "Mommy voice" later. Uck.

    ReplyDelete